Aaron Carter’s Manager Gives Insight Into Star’s Final Days Before Death

Date:

Details on Aaron Carterhis final days have arrived in the aftermath of his death.

Nearly two weeks after the singer was found dead at his California home, his manager Taylor Helgeson recalled how “thin” and “extremely tired” he looked during their last encounters.

“He looked like he had to do something other than work,” Taylor said Page six in an interview published Nov. 17. “He looked like he had to take care of him.”

While Aaron “appeared unwell physically”, Taylor noted that the “I Want Candy” artist was mentally “thrilled” and had many ideas about his career at the time of his death, including plans for a new album.

“He was very aware of what people wanted to see from him,” Taylor shared, adding, “We had so many things going on and, you know, Aaron was a very proud man in his own right as well.”

Aaron Carter: A Life in Pictures

Aaron passed away on November 5 at the age of 34, leaving behind friends and family, including big brother Nick Cartertwin sister Angel Carter and 11 month old son Princewhich he shared with ex-fiancée Melanie Martin. His cause of death has not been disclosed.

According to Taylor, there are no immediate plans to release Aaron’s music posthumously, though he will certainly work to make sure it “goes through the right channels” to financially benefit the late star’s baby boy when the time comes. there is. As Taylor explained, “Right now we’re grieving and not interested in any projects.”

Gabe Ginsberg/Getty Images

Aaron’s management team previously brought publisher Ballast Books to its knees for announcing plans to release an unfinished memoir about the late star shortly after his passing. In a statement to E! News on November 10, his team called the book written by a journalist Andy Symonds after three years of interviewing Aaron, “obscenely disrespectful and illicit.”

Aaron’s team added at the time, “This is a time for mourning and reflection, not heartless money grabs and attention seeking.”

He has since faced backlash from Aaron’s management and his ex-girlfriend Hilary Duff— despite everything, Ballast Books has delayed its release “out of respect for the Carter family,” according to a statement shared on behalf of the publisher to The Hollywood Reporter.

“My client has decided to postpone further release of the book at this time,” Scott Atherton, a Ballast Books lawyer and the author of the memoir, told the outlet. “Mr. Carter was not only a celebrity, but also a father, a brother, a son and a friend to many who still mourn him.”

For the latest breaking news, click here to view the E! News app

The Valley Voice
The Valley Voicehttp://thevalleyvoice.org
Christopher Brito is a social media producer and trending writer for The Valley Voice, with a focus on sports and stories related to race and culture.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

Share post:

Popular

More like this
Related