Christian McCaffrey is the ultimate dilemma for 2022 Fantasy football strategy on draft day. If they’re healthy, there’s no question that the Panthers running back are among the best 2022 Fantasy football picks. For those who believe he can get close to repeating his 2019 numbers of over 2,500 scrimmage yards and 19 total touchdowns, McCaffrey is a shoe-in to the top of the 2022 Fantasy Football rankings. But as his 2022 Fantasy Football ADP suggests, he is certainly in the top three of 2022 Fantasy Football QB, RB and WR picks, even in PPR leagues. If you’re looking for 2022 Fantasy football advice, be sure to check out the proven computer model 2022 Fantasy football cheat sheets at SportsLine.
Last year, the model accurately predicted that Colts driving Taylor back was drastically undervalued. Taylor was drafted behind running backs like Aaron Jones, Ezekiel Elliott, and Ekeler, but the SportsLine projection model predicted he would surpass all those backs and be a fixture in your Fantasy football lineups. The result: Taylor led the NFL with 1,811 rushing yards and 18 rushing touchdowns, finishing as the overall RB1 in 2021. That’s just one example of a league-winning pick that the SportsLine model has stood for.
It’s been high on Fantasy football sleepers like AJ Brown in 2020, Henry in 2019, McCaffrey and Alvin Kamara in 2018, and Davante Adams in 2017. Anyone who counted on such players probably made a run for their league title.
The model is powered by the same people who generated projections for all three major Fantasy sites, and it beat out human experts last season when there was a big difference in ranking. The projections are updated several times a day, so you always get the best Fantasy Football advice and the latest Fantasy Football levels.
Now SportsLine has simulated 10,000 times throughout the NFL season and released the latest Fantasy football 2022 cheat sheets and draft advice, along with the best Fantasy QB, WR, and RB picks. Go to SportsLine now to see them.
Top 2022 Fantasy Football QB Ranking
Here’s a look at SportsLine’s top three 2022 Fantasy football QB picks:
1. Josh Allen, Buffalo Bills: The Bills quarterback has clearly been the top Fantasy Football QB for the past two seasons, racking up over 4,400 yards per season, combined for 73 touchdown passes and an additional 14 rushes. He is the oddsmakers’ preseason pick for 2022 for the NFL’s regular season MVP for a reason. It’s not out of the question that Allen could pass this season and rush for a combined 50 scores.
2. Patrick Mahomes, Kansas City Chiefs: Although he has only played four full seasons as a starter, he would be a strong bet for the Pro Football Hall of Fame if Mahomes retired today. That’s how incredible his achievements have been since 2018. The Chiefs have at least made the AFC Championship Game as a starter in all four seasons of Mahomes, albeit in a beefed up AFC, that seems like a bigger task in 2022. With his most dynamic weapon. Now in Miami, Tyreek Hill, the Chiefs QB may take a dip in passing touchdowns from his average of 37.5 over the past two seasons. Either way, a 4,500 yard, 30-plus touchdown season is a virtual slot for one of the greats of the game.
3. Lamar Jackson, Baltimore Ravens: Fantasy executives look back on Jackson’s 2019 MVP season of 36 touchdown passes, 1,206 yards rushing and seven hasty scores, hoping for a repeat as the Ravens quarterback seeks a massive long-term contract extension. While Baltimore’s receiving corps is thin beyond Mark Andrews’ tight end, Jackson’s 2022 Fantasy football projections are bolstered by his hasty stats. Last year in just 12 games, Jackson rushed nearly 800 yards. If he’s healthy, another season of 1000 yards on the ground seems like a virtual certainty, keeping him among the elite quarterbacks in Women’s Fantasy this season. Check out more top QBs here.
Top 2022 Fantasy Football RB Rankings
Here’s a look at SportsLine’s top three 2022 Fantasy football RB picks:
1. Jonathan Taylor, Indianapolis Colts: The Colts hit the reset button in the off-season and ended the Carson Wentz era by bringing in veteran Matt Ryan as quarterback. However, Taylor will remain the primary focus as he led the NFL in rushing yards and hasty touchdowns last season. His total of 2,171 yards was the fourth most by a running back in the past decade.
2. Austin Ekeler, Los Angeles Chargers: A breakthrough player last year, Ekeler set career highs in carries, hasty yards and hasty touchdowns. He also hit his career high in receiving touchdowns, catching 70 passes for 647 yards. Ekeler should be on the pitch for most of the team’s offensive snaps and play behind a strong offensive line.
3. Derrick Henry, Tennessee Titans: Outside of a foot injury, Henry was a Fantasy machine last year. He posted at least 17 PPR points in six of his first seven games prior to the foot problem. The 28-year-old will be the center of attack in 2022 and had just 257 touches last year, so he should be prepared to be a workhorse again this season. Check out more top RBs here.
Top 2022 Fantasy Football WR Rankings
Here’s a look at SportsLine’s top three 2022 Fantasy football WR picks:
1. Cooper Kupp, Los Angeles Rams: The reigning Super Bowl MVP was an unstoppable force for the Rams in 2021. With Matthew Stafford as his quarterback, Kupp recorded the second-highest season in NFL history at 1,947 yards at an astonishing 145 catches. While his receptions, yards and 16 touchdowns from last season are extremely difficult to duplicate, he is still a top choice for Fantasy managers, especially in PPR formats. Kupp should be easily off the board in the top eight picks of all 2022 Fantasy football ladies.
2. Justin Jefferson, Minnesota Vikings: In his two NFL seasons, Jefferson has become one of the league’s elite players in his position. His 1,600 yards and 10 touchdowns in 2021 look like a bottom for the huge potential he could show this season. A 1,800-meter, 12-touchdown season doesn’t feel like it’s far away. Jefferson is another strong pick in the top half of the first round in all competitions.
3. Ja’Marr Chase, Cincinnati Bengals: Despite serving his final college season in 2020, Chase broke through with longtime LSU teammate Joe Burrow and helped lead Cincinnati to its first Super Bowl in more than three decades. He broke the 200-yard reception barrier twice last season, including the season’s best performance, a feat of 11 catch, 266 yards and three touchdowns in a week 17 win over Kansas City. With Bengal’s offense looking strong again , it’s a solid bet Chase could improve on his 1,455-yard, 13-touchdown performance from 2021. Check out more top WRs here.
How To Find Proven 2022 Fantasy Football Soccer Rankings Advice
Now that you know the top three in each position, you’ll want to see SportsLine’s full 2022 Fantasy Football rankings and cheat sheets. The model has identified a top five stunner at quarterback, and knowing who it is can give you a huge edge in your league. Go to SportsLine now to get cheat sheets for 2022 Fantasy football.
So who should you target in your 2022 Fantasy Football rankings? And which QB shocks the NFL with a top-five performance? Visit SportsLine now to get 2022 Fantasy Football cheat sheets for every single position, all from the model that has a history of making league-winning calls, and find out.