A woman who accuses Horatio Sanz of sexually assaulting her when she was a teenager now claims that Jimmy Fallon, Tracy Morgan, “Saturday Night Live” creator Lorne Michaels and NBC all “turned on” the comedian’s alleged misconduct.
According to an amended complaint filed Tuesday in New York and obtained by Page Six, the alleged victim, identified only as Jane Doe, was only 16 when she began attending parties and drinking alcohol in front of ‘SNL’. stars and executives.
“NBC, Sanz, Michaels, Fallon and Morgan made each other’s wrongs possible”
dealing with a child and endangering a child’s well-being,” the prosecutor said in the documents.
In the indictment, the Pennsylvania woman confirms the allegations she made in her original August 2021 lawsuit, alleging that Sanz, now 53, “rubbed her vagina, in full view of party spectators” and put her breasts and buttocks on a loft.” caught”. party hosted by Morgan, also 53, and his friends.
Doe has also previously accused “SNL” aluminas Tina Fey, Will Ferrell and Maya Rudolph of “yawning” and doing nothing while allegedly being groped by the “Tomcats” actor at the 2002 afterparty.
“NBC, Michaels, Fallon and Morgan made possible Sanz’s crimes of sexual assault and violence,” the prosecutor said in the new documents.
The complaint also alleges that Doe “has suffered lifelong trauma as a result of the sexual abuse of Sanz and all those at NBC who made it possible and sanctioned.”
“She was deeply dehumanized as her heroes stood and laughed at her as her teenage body was defaced,” the documents further claim. “She felt like she would never be the same again. Her mental health and professional ambitions were completely derailed.”
Doe is seeking damages and damages and is demanding a jury trial.
Her attorney Susan Crumiller told Page Six on Wednesday: “Sanz and his escorts lured Jane into their celebrity world and made her feel like a cool kid to drink and party with a bunch of famous adults. Instead, they ruined her life.
“Jane has struggled for the past two decades with the consequences of what they did to her; now it’s their turn. We look forward to holding NBC, Sanz and everyone else who made this disgusting behavior possible accountable when the GMVA review window opens in March.”
The woman was for the first time able to file her early 2000s claims – despite being out of statute of limitations – under the New York Child Victims’ Act, which opened a so-called “look-back” window. for survivors of childhood abuse to file a lawsuit regardless of when the incidents occurred. Legislation has also been passed to give victims of gender violence a two-year retrospective.
An NBC spokesperson on behalf of the network, Michaels and Fallon, told Page Six on Wednesday, “Regardless of Jane Doe’s changing stories, NBC plans to renew its motion to reject.”
Representatives for Sanz did not immediately respond to our request for comment, but a spokesperson for the comic released a statement when the lawsuit was first filed, calling the claims “categorically inaccurate.”
“No matter how many times she repeats her ridiculous accusations or tries to bring in other high-profile names to generate media attention, they will always be false,” attorney Andrew Brettler said in August 2021.
“Before filing this lawsuit anonymously, she demanded $7.5 million in exchange for her silence. We have, of course, declined and will vigorously dispute these totally undeserved claims. ”