Olivia Wilde not surprised by Jason Sudeikis serving papers

Date:

Olivia Wilde accused her ex-fiancé Jason Sudeikis of attempting to “sabotage” her by filing custody papers at CinemaCon, calling the move “terrible”.

The 38-year-old director of “Don’t Worry” reflected on the “really cruel” April incident in an interview with Variety published Wednesday.

“Unfortunately, it wasn’t something that surprised me at all,” she admitted.

Jason Sudeikis and Olivia Wilde
Olivia Wilde was not surprised that Jason Sudeikis tried to “sabotage” her with custody papers at CinemaCon.
WireImage

“I mean, there’s a reason I left that relationship.”

Wilde noted that the only people who “suffered” from the decision were the former couple’s son, Otis, and their daughter, Daisy.

“They’re going to have to see that, and they should never know that’s what happened. The victims were an 8- and 5-year-old, and that’s really sad,” she said.

Olivia Wilde
“There’s a reason I left that relationship,” the director told Variety.
Zoe McConnell for Variety

“I chose to become an actress; I willingly walked into the spotlight,” Wilde continued. “But it’s not something my kids asked for. And if my kids get dragged into it, it’s very painful.”

The director of “Booksmart” insisted she was not “distracted” when she received the documents in a manila envelope, saying, “I had a job to do. It was my workplace.”

Olivia Wilde
She called the move an “attack” that only “affected” her children.
Getty Images

That said, the “attack” diverted attention from “the work of so many different people,” Wilde added, giving the first look at “Don’t worry, honey” at the event.

“It was really shocking,” she said. “It shouldn’t have happened. There was a massive security breach, which is really scary.”

The “House” alum said the moment had to be “premeditated”, explaining that attendees had to “jump” through hurdles for “special badges, plus special COVID tests that had to be taken days in advance, leaving your wristbands behind.” got those needed to access.”

Wilde slammed Sudeikis, 46, in a lawsuit earlier this month that she was being served “in the most aggressive way possible.”

At the time, a source close to the actor told Page Six that he had “no foreknowledge of the time or place the envelope would be delivered.”

The former couple broke up in 2020 and are fighting for custody of their two little ones.

Jason Sudeikis, Olivia Wilde, Otis and Daisy
The former couple shares son Otis and daughter Daisy.
WireImage

Wilde told Variety that she and the “Ted Lasso” star are currently splitting custody.

“They’re my world,” she said after describing the homemade breakfasts, bedtimes, and school drop-outs with Otis and Daisy. “They’re my best friends.”

Jason Sudeikis and Olivia Wilde
Wilde and Sudeikis were together from 2011 to 2020.
WireImage

The filmmaker, who is currently in a relationship with Harry Styles, hit back at the criticism she received for dating as a mother.

“When people don’t see me with my kids, it’s always ‘How dare she,'” she said. “I’ve never seen anyone say that about a man. And when he is with his child, he is the king’s hero.’

The Valley Voice
The Valley Voicehttp://thevalleyvoice.org
Christopher Brito is a social media producer and trending writer for The Valley Voice, with a focus on sports and stories related to race and culture.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

Share post:

Popular

More like this
Related

Malcare WordPress Security