Tropical storm tracker: 2 disturbances being watched

Date:

WEST BOND TRAFFIC. THAT’S 1792 AND USING STATE ROAD 417. BACK TO YOU. JASON: THIS MORNING WE ARE IN THE TROPICAL LEGS AGAIN. MEREDITH: METEOROLOGIST KELLIANNE CLASS MONITORS TWO SYSTEMS. KELLIANNE, WHAT SHOULD CENTRAL FLORIDA END BE CONCERNED? KELLIANNE: NOT SOMETHING TO BUSINESS, BUT SOMETHING TO WATCH. INVEST 91 L HAS A LOW CHANCE OF FORMATION IN THE NEXT TWO AND FIVE DAYS IF IT CONTINUES THE WESTERN TRICK IN THE CARAB. ALL MODELS SAY THAT THE NORTH WILL TRANSIT FROM SOUTH AMERICA AND BE TO NICARAGUA AND HONDURAS. I DON’T THINK THIS WILL HAVE AN IMPACT FOR CENTRAL FLORIDA. ALSO WATCH INVEST 92 L IS SOUTHWEST OF THE CABO VERDE ISLANDS. HAS A GREAT CHANCE OF FORMATION IN THE NEXT TWO AND FIVE DAYS IF IT CONTINUES TO THE ATLANTIC. IT CAN BECOME OUR NAME. IF IT GETS A NAME IT WOULD BE NEXT THAT JULIA. WE LOOK AT AN INCREASE IN TEMPERA

2 tropical riots watched as Florida still reels from Hurricane Ian

WESH 2 meteorologists are still monitoring two riots in the Atlantic Ocean. In the eastern tropical Atlantic Ocean, there is a broad low pressure area a few hundred miles southwest of the Cape Verde Islands and produces thunderstorms. The system will have a 70% chance of development in the next two days and an 80% chance of development in the next five days. or two,” said the National Hurricane Center. Another system is located east of the Windward Islands and is expected to head west into the Caribbean Sea. The system has a 20% chance of developing in the next two days and a chance of 30% on development in the next five days.”Slow development of this system is possible over the next few days as the wave generally moves west at 15 to 20mph and hits the Windward Islands by mid-week and reach the eastern Caribbean Sea and reach the western Caribbean over the weekend,” the NHC said. WESH 2 meteorologists say these storms don’t look like a threat to Florida. KNOW WHAT TO DO WHEN A HURRICANE WATCH IS LAUNCHED Stay tuned inform WESH 2 News, WESH.COM or NOAA Weather Radio for storm updates. Prepare to bring indoor outdoor furniture, outdoor decorations or ornaments, trash cans, hanging pla nts and anything else that can be picked up by the wind. Understand hurricane forecast models and cones. Prepare to cover all the windows of your house. If no shutters are installed, use pre-cut plywood. Check the batteries and have canned food, first aid supplies, drinking water and medicines. The WESH 2 First Warning Weather Team recommends having these items ready before the storm hits. Water: 1 gallon of water per person per day Canned food and soup, such as beans and chili Can opener for the cans without the easy-to-open lids Assemble a first aid kit Two weeks of prescription medication The needs of infants/children such as formula and diapers Flashlight and batteries Battery-powered weather radio WHAT TO DO IF A HURRICANE ALERT HAS BEEN ISSUED Heed the advice of local officials. If you are advised to evacuate, leave. Complete preparatory activities. If you are not advised to evacuate, stay indoors, away from windows. Be alert for tornadoes. Tornadoes can occur during a hurricane and after it has passed. Stay indoors, in the middle of your house, in a closet or bathroom with no windows. HOW YOUR SMARTPHONE CAN HELP DURING A HURRICANEA Smartphone can be your best friend in a hurricane — with the right websites and apps, you can make it a powerful resource to guide you through the approach, arrival, and aftermath of a storm.Download the WESH 2 News app for iOS | AndroidTurn on emergency alerts — if you have an iPhone, select settings and go to notifications. From there, look for government alerts and enable emergency alerts. If you have an Android phone, from the app’s home page, scroll to the bottom right and click “settings.” In the settings menu, click on ‘severe weather warnings’. Choose from the most severe, moderate-severe, or all warnings from the menu. ANIMALS AND ANIMALS SAFETY Your pet should be part of your family plan. If you must evacuate, the most important thing you can do to protect your pets is to evacuate them. Leaving pets behind, even if you are trying to create a safe space for them, can lead to injury or death. Check with hotels and motels outside your immediate area to see if they allow pets. Ask friends, relatives and others outside the affected area if they can accommodate your animal.

WESH 2 meteorologists are still monitoring two riots in the Atlantic Ocean.

In the eastern tropical Atlantic Ocean, there is a broad low pressure area a few hundred miles southwest of the Cape Verde Islands and produces thunderstorms.

The system will have a 70% chance of development in the next two days and an 80% chance of development in the next five days.

“Environmental conditions appear conducive to further development, and a tropical depression is likely to form in a day or two,” the National Hurricane Center said.

Another system is located east of the Windward Islands and is expected to enter the Caribbean Sea westward.

The system has a 20% chance of development in the next two days and a 30% chance of development in the next five days.

“Slow development of this system is possible over the next few days as the wave generally moves west at 15 to 20 mph, reaching the Windward Islands and the eastern Caribbean Sea by mid-week and on weekends. the western Caribbean,” the NHC said.

WESH 2 meteorologists say these storms don’t look like a threat to Florida.

This content is imported from Twitter. You may be able to find the same content in a different format, or you can find more information on their website.

KNOW WHAT TO DO WHEN A HURRICANE WATCH HAS BEEN ISSUE

  • Stay tuned to WESH 2 News, WESH.COM or NOAA Weather Radio for storm updates.
  • Prepare to bring in outdoor furniture, outdoor decorations or ornaments, trash cans, hanging plants, and anything else that can be picked up by the wind.
  • Understand hurricane forecast models and cones.
  • Prepare to cover all the windows of your house. If no shutters are installed, use pre-cut plywood.
  • Check the batteries and stock canned food, first aid supplies, drinking water and medicines.

The WESH 2 First Warning Weather Team recommends that you have these items ready before the storm hits.

  • Bottled water: 1 gallon of water per person per day
  • Canned food and soup, such as beans and chili
  • Can opener for the cans without the easy-to-open lids
  • Put together a first aid kit
  • Two weeks of prescription drugs
  • Babies/children’s needs, such as bottle feeding and diapers
  • Flashlight and batteries
  • Weather radio on batteries

WHAT TO DO WHEN A HURRICANE WARNING IS ISSUED?

  • Heed the advice of local officials. If you are advised to evacuate, leave.
  • Complete preparation activities.
  • If you are not advised to evacuate, stay indoors, away from windows.
  • Be alert for tornadoes. Tornadoes can occur during a hurricane and after it has passed. Stay indoors, in the middle of your house, in a closet or bathroom with no windows.

HOW YOUR SMARTPHONE CAN HELP DURING A HURRICANE

A smartphone can be your best friend in a hurricane — with the right websites and apps, you can turn it into a powerful tool to guide you through a storm’s approach, arrival, and aftermath.

Download the WESH 2 News app for iOS | android

Turn on emergency alerts — if you have an iPhone, select settings and go to notifications. From there, search for government alerts and enable emergency alerts.

If you have an Android phone, from the app’s home page, scroll to the bottom right and click “settings.” In the settings menu, click on ‘severe weather warnings’. Choose from the most severe, moderate-severe, or all warnings from the menu.

PET AND ANIMALS SAFETY

Your pet should be part of your family plan. If you must evacuate, the most important thing you can do to protect your pets is to evacuate them. Leaving pets behind, even if you try to create a safe space for them, can lead to injury or death.

  • Check with hotels and motels outside your immediate area to see if they allow pets.
  • Ask friends, relatives and others outside the affected area if they can accommodate your animal.


The Valley Voice
The Valley Voicehttp://thevalleyvoice.org
Christopher Brito is a social media producer and trending writer for The Valley Voice, with a focus on sports and stories related to race and culture.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

Share post:

Popular

More like this
Related